- All models and wargear must represent what they are supposed to be according to the rules they are being used under. WYSIWYG is the rule (What you see is what you get). However, miniatures need not be produced by any particular corporation.
- Miniatures do not need to be painted, but every miniature needs to be fully assembled with all of the appropriate pieces and properly based. (Remember that painting will be judged and contribute to the overall score)
- Please submit all army lists to email@example.com by May 8th, 2019. Please see the "Alamo points" category in the Scoring section for penalties regarding late list submission.
- Judge approval does not automatically make the list legal. Submitted lists in the BCP app will remain hidden until the morning of the tournament.
ALL RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AFTER THE MARCH FAQ RELEASE! WE WILL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED IF ANYTHING WILL CHANGE.
JUDGE RULINGS WILL NOT BE MADE UNTIL THE SPRING FAQ HAS BEEN RELEASED.
Army Lists: 2,000 points
Rules for the Army Lists:
- Army lists are due by May 8th, 2019.
- All current source material is allowed published prior to April 20th, 2019
- Armies will consist of 2,000 points or less.
- Per the matched play rules, armies must be battle-forged and you cannot create an army list containing more than a total of three of the detachments listed in the main rulebook on Pg.242-245. All current Games Workshop & Forgeworld 8th edition Warhammer 40,000 source material may be used to build your Battle-forged army. Chapter Approved 2018 Edition is in effect for ITC standard events.
- You must bring the relevant book or electronic version via a tablet or phone (not printed PDF or paper copy) with you so that you can explain the rules and have the information available for your opponent. Official GW or Forgeworld models are preferred, but if you have a painted conversion or alternate model for FW or IA models, you may submit a picture for advance approval.
- Any new codex or supplement releases after April 20th 2019 will not be permitted. Please use prior rulesets, codexes, etc. instead. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- We will be using the Official GW FAQ.
- Players downloading and saving/printing PDFs for reference during tournaments is strongly recommended.
- In addition, the ITC has implemented the following FAQ item: The Beta Targeting Characters and Beta Psychic Focus rules are in play for ITC events as presented here on the Warhammer-community page.
- Individual units that may have multiple rule versions will follow the rules presented in that army's codex. Please take the time to review the relevant GW FAQ's for clarifications.
- You must provide access to your own rules (which include the actual Codex used for your army), dice, templates, pen/pencil, calculator, or anything else you'll need during the course of regular play.
- A separate printed army list is required for the judges and each of your opponents. (6 total copies)
- If illegal units or rules violations are found in a player's list, at a minimum, immediate correction of the Army List will be required. Tournament points may be deducted and award eligibility may be forfeited.
Also see: Scoring
Back to the top